- This event has passed.
This regional symposium was hosted locally by Asociación Nicaragüense de Urología Ginecológica (ANUG) and invites those from Central and South America to attend a 3-day educational conference with expert international and regional faculty.
- The number of attendees: 75
- The number of nationalities: 7 (Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador, Dominican Republic)
- The number of presenters: 16
- The number of workshops: 2 (Live OASIS Repair of anal sphincter injury and Understanding Urodynamics)
- ‘Composition’ of the attendees: gynecologists, OB/GYN, urologists, urogynecologists, Resident Trainees, coloproctologist
The International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH) organizes an annual ...February 8 - February 11
This will be the 21st World Meeting of the International Society for Sexual Medicine and the 20th Co...February 28 - March 3
One day symposium in Ede and will be preceded by the General Assembly of the Dutch Scientific Sexolo...March 23
The SMSNA strives to promote, encourage and support the highest standards of practice, research, edu...May 18
Twice a year, in fall and in spring, the Dutch Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics organizes its s...May 24 - May 25
IUGA Meetings & Educational Programs are developed with the mission to advance urogynecological ...June 27 - June 30